Saturday, May 7, 2011

Something simular














This logo/identitie looks some what close to the ideas i've been working with however this doesn't have the 4 aspect in it although that could be incorperated with the use of colour. It has that rotational aspect and enless feature in it, the more i look at it the more I see strong conetions to ITERATION AGAIN and my pinwheel consept.


I fell as though the pinwheel already may have a strang identity of its own already and prehaps i need to creat a pinwheeel with slightly different feature of its own. A new original, unique event with a new take on public art work i guess I should be doing the same thing with the pinwheel. This would also refine my design more however the pinwhell is a strong marketing stratage for getting choldren and thus familys involved in the even so yes hmmm. (maybe something to mention tomorrow to Jame's or Karen, see what they recon.








No comments:

Post a Comment