Saturday, June 4, 2011

Adding photo

This is the photo integrated into my computer generated pinwheel, which i believe has enhanced a more realistic image. Colours seem a bit bright though. This is the image that Jsty thought was the strongest and encouraged I developed more into the logo design though i'm not so sure i agree. I like the static pinwheel as i think it has the possibility of communicating the idea of the event more, with the obvious four wings and the square and circular shapes. Though i would have to agree with Jessie i think it was who said that the square I had placed in the center of the pinwheel, structure and enabled a fled flowing motion to be present. So I will play with that further before polishing, though this image does have the four colours i don't think they are as obiouse as when they are confined with in the triangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment