Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Logo selection difficulty

Before the final crit i was still unsure of the logo design. Its was obviously going to incorparate the pinwheel concept some how and I wanted it to perhaps change over the four weeks some how, which i though would be relatively easy considering I had so many designs already, but that wasn't the case at all, as decision making isn't my strong point and I started to get a little lost as I brought in more texture and more ideas. Above is a logo design I had created a month or so ago and thought i would revisit it as James had mentioned I had used the capital letters I for iteration and A for Again to create an image representational of a pinwheel. I also created this one out of inspiration for the compass symbol illustrating the fact that the artworks are all over Tasmania. The black and white represented time over change - from day (white) to night (black) The mixed paint texture under it represented not only the fact that this is an art event but the fact that time creates change.

No comments:

Post a Comment